1 of 2
Live Free or Die Eagle Crewneck Sweatshirt
Regular price $58
Sale price $58 Regular price
Free shipping on all orders over $100
- "Live free or die" was the opening to an anniversary speech written by General John Stark and used in a toast on July 31, 1809. He was living in Portsmouth at the time. The toast took place on the anniversary of the Battle of Bennington. The phrase had such an impact New Hampshire that it was made the Granite State's motto in 1945.
- The design is available on a t-shirt as well, you can find it here.
- When the state motto is this good you need to show it.
- Sweatshirt runs a bit on the small side so better to size up.
- Made in the USA and screened in Portsmouth NH.