Edgartown SeaWell™ Crew, Navy
- The first fisherman's sweaters made from a soft blend of recycled oyster shells, recycled water bottles, and cotton. Inspired by vintage style and classic comfort, these garments boast thick ribbed cuffs and collars to promote thermal regulation and warmth for windy days among the great outdoors.
- Named after the oldest settlement on Martha's Vineyard, Edgartown evokes nostalgia around every turn. With its red brick sidewalks and weathered shingles lining almost every building, Edgartown is the quintessential historic seaport. Whether you're on the water or bouncing around between cocktails and dinner, nothing is more necessary than a soft casual crew neck.
- Men's classic fit
- Ribbed cuffs and collars
- 5 gauge yarns
- SeaWell™ blend of recycled materials & natural yarn
- 60% Cotton, 40% Recycled Polyester derived from Recycled Water Bottles & Recycled Oyster Shells
- Cleaning & care:Hand wash when possible. Turn inside out to machine wash cold & gentle. Lay flat to dry.
- Will shrink slightly. Size up for a more comfortable fit.