Women's Rye SeaWell™ Sweater, Navy
- The first fisherman's sweaters made from a soft blend of recycled oyster shells, recycled water bottles, and natural lambswool. Inspired by vintage style and classic comfort, these garments boast thick ribbed cuffs and collars to promote thermal regulation and warmth for windy days among the great outdoors.
- Set among the rocky coastline of New Hampshire, the town of Rye boasts sprawling beaches, opulent old-world mansions, and one of the most scenic oceanside drives in the country. There's no shortage of New England charm here whether you're heading to nearby Wentworth By-The-Sea Hotel for breakfast or grabbing some of the freshest day-boat seafood in the world.
- Women's modern fit
- Thick ribbed cuffs and collars
- 5 gauge yarns
- SeaWell™ blend of recycled materials & natural yarns
- 50% Recycled Water Bottles & Oyster Shells, 20% Viscose, 20% Nylon, 10% Wool
- Hand wash when possible. Turn inside out to machine wash cold & gentle. Lay flat to dry.