Double Face Crew Sock, Green/Beige
- These are our favorite go-to socks for around the house or everyday wear.
- A great gift for any guy on your list.
- While all the ROTOTO socks are made in Nara Prefecture, Koryocho is a town that mainly undertakes the production. These double-layer socks are knitted by skilled craftsmen with a hard-to-find machine in the town.
- The surface fabric is made of colored cotton, while undyed silk is used for the lining. To bring the best out of the advantages of silk, such as moisture absorbency as well as heat and moisture retention, the liner fabric is finely knitted with a pile surface.
- This sock is available in size large, fits sizes 9-13
- Made in Japan, Imported