Madras Power Loom Spring Twill, Parsnip
The reference to "power looms" goes back to the early days of industrial textile weaving. In India, the power loom industry thrives by making unique cloths that speak to the heritage of a bygone era. This season Grayers partnered with an old family mill in Chennai to deliver a few original patterns. The special yarns are "pigment dyed", giving the pattern color variations of highs and lows that will weather and fade, similar to your favorite denim or chambray. The cloth has been woven in a loose construction, giving the shirt a soft and comfortable feel.
- Spread collar
- 2 button through patch pockets
- Chambray trimmed yoke, placket and gusset
- 100% Cotton - Special "power loom" fabric with pigment dyed yarns and traditional loose weave construction.
- Machine Wash Warm With Like Colors
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
- Use Cool Iron If Necessary