Madras Belted Robe, Pink Multi Stripe
- Original Madras Trading Company was established in 1970s NYC by a Madras immigrant and has been supplying renowned American brands with the loosely woven, yarn-dyed fabric ever since. Hand-loomed and solidly constructed with balanced, heavyweight construction, these robes are worthy representations of a storied fabric.
- Constructed from meticulously yarn-dyed, hand-loomed fabric from the Chennai region of India
- Balanced, heavyweight construction woven on handlooms with a proprietary modification
- Roomy silhouette for an easy wearing shape
- Belted closure around the waist
- Hand-loomed, cut, and sewn in Chennai (Madras), India